Student School Application
St. Philomena’s Early Learning Center is a team of individuals with the enduring passion for teaching and making the world a better place for children, parents, and families. We follow a faith-based educational system that strives to mold minds and builds character in the ways of the Christian faith.
Dear Interested Parent(s)/Guardian(s):
RE: Application to St. Philomena Early Learning Center
We thank you for considering St. Philomena Early Learning Center as the first educational stepping stone for your child. St. Philomena Early Learning Center, a private preschool operated by St. Philomena Church under the direction of the Catholic School Department of the Diocese of Honolulu, has been in operation since 1978. The Center offers a well-rounded academic foundation in a caring and nurturing environment. Children as young as 15 months up until pre-primary age can enjoy learning through the Montessori based principles offered here. You’ll find a low teacher/student ratio in the classrooms and enjoy the flexibility of our year-round schooling. We encourage and foster parent involvement in the development of your child to build a strong sense of family and community.
St. Philomena Early Learning Center offers large play areas, daily hot lunches and snacks, a convenient, secure location and excellent preparation for further private schooling. Enclosed are the Tuition Schedule, 2021-2022 School Application and Parent Questionnaire for you to complete. You are also welcome to visit the school grounds and observe our classrooms, just call our office at 808-833-8080 to schedule a visit or to request more information. Tours and classroom observations are scheduled from 8:30 am -10:30 am.
St. Philomena Early Learning Center is always accepting applications for children to become a part of its family. We look forward to having your child learn with us.
St. Philomena Early Learning Center
Please refer to the instructions below on how to use the Downloadable forms.
If you are using Google Chrome Browser:
- Click on the Student Application Form.
- Open the file and click the field to type in your information.
- After filling up your information, please right click and click SAVE US to save a copy of your file.
- Please print a copy of your application form.
If you open it using the Adobe Reader:
- Download the Fillable PDF File.
- Open the downloaded Fillable PDF File using Adobe Reader.
- Click the field on the PDF file to type in your information.
- After filling up in the Fillable PDF File, please click on save which can be found at the upper left of Adobe Reader. File > Save
- Print a copy of your application form.
NOTE: Please go to the school and drop the application with the registration fee of $90.00.